THIS FULL RANGE OF REARSLIDERS IS ALSO IDEAL FOR FLEET AND RENTAL PURPOSES EXECUTED IN A VERY STURDY “HUFTERPROOF” VERSION WITH EASY OPERATION.
20 ft rear – 20 ft central – 30 ft – 2×20 ft – 40 ft HC
(40 ft ISO optional possible) – 45 ft on 45 ft position
1x 45ft container (2.5 ft overhang container: not legal, if more 45ft transport: EURO 925RN)
2x 20ft container
1x 20ft container central
1x 30ft container at rear
1x 20ft container at rear
1x 40ft HC or 40ft ISO container
Reinforced container arms
20 ft rear –30 ft – 2×20 ft – 40 ft HC
(40 ft ISO optional possible) – 45 ft on 42.5 ft position
The EURO 900RN, 920RN and 925RN versions are the same dimensions as EURO 900-920 and 925, but are equipped with a straight neck for the possibility of also loading tank containers and swap body containers.
Major advantages of EURO 900-920-925 and RN multifunctional rearslider container chassis series:
- Since 1985, Renders has built more than over ± 50,000 units of this type of container chassis and was the first in the European market to have a patented rear sliding container chassis.
- This operating setting for correct container position is characterized by its simplicity and user-friendliness, ideally developed for use in large fleets or rental companies with international branches where language and knowledge are of secondary importance to drivers.
- Lowered main beams, very suitable for protection for Genset with a free height of ± 300 mm (bottom of Genset – ground), to prevent damage to Genset (unloading quays)
- Vandal-“hufter”-proof rear frame with EURO 925 and 925RN, equal with 45 ft container rear to prevent destruction or damage to the dock doors when docking too high. With types EURO 920 and 900 and their RN straight neck versions, the connection is at 42.5 FT position for 45FT.
- As the rear is equal to 45ft for EURO 925 and EURO 925RN, it complies with all EU standards regarding lighting and bumper distances which are laid down in EU regulations and German legislation (45ft).
- 2 kingpin positions where 1st kingpin is suitable for Benelux (legally permitted) which gives more space between cabin and chassis (comfort driver) and 2nd kingpin in accordance with German legislation (paragraph 70) and also suitable for all EU countries with EURO 925 legally to transport 45ft containers.
- Standard equipped with a raised connection socket for air and electricity, which is very important with a 45ft container, given the short distance to the rear of the cabin and the front of the chassis for driver accessibility.
- Transporting a new generation 20ft High Cube (9.6ft) container within the 4,040mm legal height (low bed).
- Reinforced container arms on all container connections as new generations of 20ft are now homologated to 34 tons.
- Equipped with A-brand EU materials, and produced in very high quality steel, treated in accordance with the highest standards of conservation.
An extremely user-friendly sturdy “Hufterproof” multifunctional chassis at a very competitive price, built to contemporary legal standards with a long service life, resistant to heavy container loading operations, based on the many years of experience that Renders has in this.
For more information
Technical description EURO 900 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 920 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 925 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 900RN with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 920RN with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 925RN with working drawing.
Why you choose Renders Trailers
40 years of innovative experience
Easiest operation on the market
Durable "vandal-proof" robust design
Thoughtful functionality and quality in detail
EU approved for 43 tons MTM with 6x2 tractor