Euro 100 to Euro 500 fixed series
THIS SERIES OF FIXED NON-EXTENDABLE CHASSIS IS MARKETED ON APPLICATION FOR OUR CLIENTELE WITH THE KNOWN FUNCTIONALITY, QUALITY AND ROBUST “HUFTERPROOF” VERSION OF RENDERS TO MEET TO THE CONTEMPORARY HEAVY LOADING AND HANDLING ACTION REQUIREMENTS.
3-axle container chassis for 45 ft HC
(intermodal boxes 45 ft adjustment possible)
3-axles for 45 ft HC and 40 ft HC
3-axle front 1x 20 ft rear, 1x 20 ft central, 2×20 ft, 1x 40 ft HC / ISO
3-axle front 1x 20 ft rear, 2x 20 ft, 1x 40 ft HC / (ISO option)
3-axles for 1x 40 ft HC / (ISO option)
2-axle front 1x 20 ft rear, 2x 20 ft, 1x 40 ft HC / (ISO option)
2-axles for 1x 40 ft HC / (ISO option)
Major advantages of the fixed container chassis series EURO 100 to EURO 500:
- Fully robust design with reinforcement of neck construction,Container arms and rear frame.
- Lowered main beams, very suitable for protection for Genset with a free height of ± 300 mm (bottom of Genset – ground), to prevent damage to Genset (unloading quays)
- Standard equipped with a lowered connection socket, with the possibility of opening container doors at the front.
- Transporting a new generation 20ft High Cube (9.6ft) container within the 4,040mm legal height (low bed).
- Reinforced container arms on all container connections as new generations of 20ft are now homologated to 34 tons.
- Equipped with A-brand EU materials, and produced in very high quality steel S700MC, treated in accordance with the highest standards of conservation. Galvanized version possible in option.
An extremely user-friendly sturdy chassis at a very competitive price in relation to the design and robustness with a long lifespan; built to contemporary legal standards based on Renders’ many years of experience.
For more information
Technical description EURO 100 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 200 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 300 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 350 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 400 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 450 with working drawing.
Technical description EURO 500 with working drawing.
Why you choose Renders Trailers
40 years of innovative experience
Easiest operation on the market
Durable "vandal-proof" robust design
Thoughtful functionality and quality in detail
EU approved for 43 tons MTM with 6x2 tractor