Euro 1000 LHV
IDEAL AS FRONT-TRAILER FOR LHV TRANSPORT, GOOD STABILITY,ROAD RESISTANCE, MANEUVERABILITY, A SUSTAINABLE CHASSIS VERY EASY TO USE THAT WITH A 20FT FRAME EASILY WILL SLIDE A 32 TON 20FT CONTAINER FROM DRIVING CENTRAL POSITION TO LOAD /UNLOAD POSITION AND BACK.
Major advantages of the
patented EURO 1000 – LHV
- A very short wheelbase with 2 kingpin positions, approved for 16 Ton coupling pressure for optimal utilisation and loading weight.
- 3 rigid axles with center between of 1,310 mm which gives a much greater stability compared to a swivel or steering axle.
- The combination ; short wheelbase and 3 rigid axles, ensures that the pendulum effect, specific to each LHV, is reduced to the minimum.
- In addition to that; the 2 standard manual lifting axles (1st and 2nd axle) to minimize axle and tire wear during manoeuvring.
- This combination with 2 manual lifting axles gives you the opportunity to apply an ideal axle load for the entire LHV depending on the load weight.
- The 2 manual lift axles can be connected to the 15-pin plug for control out of the cabin.
- A very simple and user-friendly operation, which is fast, smooth and clear for every driver.
- 2 air cylinders Ø200, fully protected mounted on the inside of the chassis, to easily move a 34 Ton – 20FT container in a very simple way.
- fifth wheel for the trailer; fully automatic via an electro-pneumatic system. A very maintenance-free chassis, complete construction in “Hufterproof” robust design, which guarantees a long service life, Thought-through in all details.
Why you choose Renders Trailers
40 years of innovative experience
Easiest operation on the market
Durable "vandal-proof" robust design
Thoughtful functionality and quality in detail
EU approved for 43 tons MTM with 6x2 tractor