20 ft rear (loading-unloading) – 20 ft central (driving position) – 2x 20 ft 1x 40 ft HC and 45ft at 42.5FT position (400mm overhang max.)
Major advantages of the sliding 20 ft frame patented multifunction EURO 950 container chassis
- Since 1989, Renders has built more than ± 20,000 units of this type of container chassis and was the first in the European market to have a 34-ton sliding 20ft container chassis. (ex-RSCC)
- This operation, characterized by its simplicity and user-friendliness, has been specially developed for use in intensive distribution transport in large fleets or rental companies with international branches where language and knowledge are of secondary importance.
- Very fast simple operation and method for safely moving a 20ft frame loaded with heavy (32 ton) container from 20ft central to 20ft rear and frame even slides to 40ft rear (for 2x20ft). This brings many advantages regarding time savings in transport planning and driving within the legal EU regulations with the correct axle load for chassis and coupling pressure towing vehicle.
- Driving with a 45ft container where dimensions, lighting and bumper distances meet all EU regulations and German legislation (45ft).
- Reinforced container arms on all container connections as new generations of 20ft are now homologated to 34 tons.
- Transport of new generation 20ft High Cube (9.6ft) containers within the legal height of 4,040 mm (low bed).
- “Vandal-Hufterproof” rear that automatically positions itself fully mechanically from 20ft central to 40ft position without intervention or action by the driver. (1 lever)
- Front provided with a raised socket for connecting air and electricity, which is very important with a 45ft container, given the short distance at the rear of the cabin and the front of the chassis for driver comfort..
- 2 kingpin positions where 1st kingpin is suitable for France and Benelux (legally allowed) which gives more space between cabin and chassis (comfort driver) and 2nd kingpin according to German legislation (paragraph 70) and also suitable for all EU countries to legally 45ft containers to transport, with a homologated approval of 43 tons MTM (when using 6×2 tractor).
- Equipped with A-brand EU materials, and produced in very high quality S700MC steel, fully galvanized chassis, rear frame and side protection treated to the highest standards of conservation.
An extremely user-friendly and safe chassis built to contemporary legal standards and long-life container weights, ideal for intense distribution based on Renders’ many years of experience
For more information
Why you choose Renders Trailers
40 years of innovative experience
Easiest operation on the market
Durable "vandal-proof" robust design
Thoughtful functionality and quality in detail
EU approved for 43 tons MTM with 6x2 tractor